1. Boot from Recovery CD.
2. Choose Option F
3. Say YES if system requests to correct the files
4. Choose option Q
5. Reboot the serve. It didn't fix it, same error.
6. Boot from CD again and choose option M
7. Say YES system requests to correct the files
8. Finally choose option Q9. Reboot the server. This time, it booted up without issue.
I admit, I was a little worried that I would have to rebuild this server. Thankfully, the recovery CD worked out.
Post a Comment
Your comment will be reviewed for approval. Thank you for submitting your comments.