I wrote down some instructions on how to change the IP address on a SonicWall firewall for a guy who was "going at it alone". It sounded like he was changing providers and needed to change the public IP scheme. Here are some instructions I wrote down for him.
1. Go to https://10.14.16.1:4444/main.html
2. Click on "Network" on the left side.
3. Click on "Interfaces" on the left side.
4. Under "Interface settings", click on "Configure" (the pencil)
5. A window opens up, select "static" and enter in the information the ISP tells you.
6. Click "OK", then "accept" at the top of the original screen.
Post a Comment
Your comment will be reviewed for approval. Thank you for submitting your comments.