Moving 8.5.1-12900 CUCM production environment to the new 10.5.1 UCS BE7K environment.
- Install 8.5.1-10000 on a new virtual server on the UCS server.
- Upgrade from 8.5.1-10000 to 8.5.1-12900, so that this matches the current production environment.
- Take a backup of the current production environment, running 8.5.1-12900.
- Restore the backup to the UCS environment you did the upgrade on (on the UCS publisher). This has to be the exact same version of the production CUCM.
- Upgrade UCS 8.1.5 to UCSInstall_UCOS_220.127.116.11900-8.sgn.
- Install ciscocm.version3-keys.cop.sgn file from 8.6 download to be able to upgrade to 10.5.1.
- Upgrade 8.6 to UCSInstall_UCOS_10.5.1.10000-7.sgn.
- Do a backup of 10.5.1 on the "upgraded" UCS virtual server.
- Install 10.5.1-10000-7 from scratch (which is the pre-loaded version that came on the UCS).
- Do a restore from the "upgraded" version on UCS to the new install on the UCS.
- Add subscribers.
Post a Comment
Your comment will be reviewed for approval. Thank you for submitting your comments.